HCDA RESERVED HOUSING PROGRAM
Six Eighty is under the HCDA Reserved Housing rental program. This program is a part of an effort to provide a spectrum of housing within the Kaka’ako community development district that is priced for residents within the low to moderate income range. Applicants must meet specific qualifications in order to be considered.
TENANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Landlord History Asset Restrictions
INTERESTED IN RENTING?
1. Contact Locations, LLC for availability information
2. Set up a showing to view the units and obtain the Rental Application
3. Complete the Rental Application and provide necessary documents including, but not limited to, your most recent tax return as well as your cur- rent income statements
4. Complete the Interview Process with the Locations, LLC managing agent—$25 processing fee due at inter- view, per adult
5. Complete the Leasing Process after obtaining an approval
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIVISION
614 Kapahulu Avenue Suite 102 Honolulu, Hawaii 96815