Our Kakaako WiFiNow WiFi access is for everyone. Our Kaka'ako WiFi is one of the biggest, fastest, free public WiFi networks in Hawaii.
Our CommunityMeet the visionary businesses, innovative restaurants and unconventional non-profits that are building this creative community from the ground up.
Master PlanCentrally located along Ala Moana Boulevard and minutes from downtown Honolulu, Our Kakaako is building a community from the ground up on the foundation of our arts and culture visionaries.
Our Kakaako is your KakaakoTake part in the revitalization of a special place. Watch it change. Watch it evolve. Watch it develop into Hawaii’s most unique and talked about neighborhood.
recent blog posts
upcoming eventsVIEW ALL EVENTS
Please contact Cirrus Asset Management at email@example.com
A total of 7 buildings will be going up in the Our Kaka‘ako nine-block master plan.
If you would like to be a vendor, please fill out an application.
For information about the Honolulu Night Market, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kakaako Rental Plans Advance Kamehameha Schools has lined up a developer for a planned apartment building in Kakaako adjacent to a previously announced 40-story... Feb. 07,2014
- Taro takes root in Kakaako as urban farm efforts kick off Despite its location along a busy thoroughfare in Kakaako, most people passed by the forlorn, grassy strip.... Jan. 14, 2014
- Salt and Sand Honolulu Night Market Friends Jasmine Slovak and Kerrie Inouye recently have launched Salt + Sand... December. 11, 2013
- Pow Wow Enters Fifth Year Before the year wraps we wanted to take a look at images from Pow! Wow! Hawaii as it enters its fifth year with a collection of images recently captured in Honolulu where it happens. December. 4, 2013
- Pow Wow Hawaii 2014 Begun by founder Jasper Wong in Hong Kong, Pow! Wow! Hawaii is a non-profit gathering in his hometown that he co-produces with another artist named Kamea Hadar. December. 4, 2013